We have carried out the following consultancies, often combined with one-to-one tuition:
- Applications to UK boarding schools at 13+ and 16+
- Assessment of students for UK boarding entry and advice on suitable school choices
- Development of Science MYP programmes
- Delivery of personal programmes of study
- Applications to UK universities and personal statements
- Interview training, especially for Oxford and Cambridge
- Career guidance with IB/A Level choices
Our advice is based upon years’ of experience in boarding schools at prep and senior level.
We have prepared hundreds of our students for entry to Oxford and Cambridge and we have the rare advantage that Georgina was a lecturer at Oxford and has, therefore, seen the application process from the other side.
The most common mistake made is that parents leave things far too late. For applications at 13, the process begins when the student is about 10. For entry at 16, we need to be approaching schools when the student is 14 or 15. Preparation for Oxford and Cambridge sometimes starts at 15 or 16, the completion of the university application form being nearer the end of the process, not the beginning.
Places at top UK boarding schools are increasingly hard to get. Schools such as Eton, Harrow,Tonbridge, Marlborough and King’s Canterbury, to name but a few, are very popular and deservedly so; they are amongst the best in the world. We also place students at Hockerill Anglo-European College, a top IB state school and Worth School, a gem just a few miles from Gatwick Airport.
Please send any enquiries on the form below.